Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Movie quotes!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Christine the bumblebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2000
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    cheech: what ... were they psychos?
    clooney: they looked like psychos, is that what they looked like?! they were vampires! psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, i don't give a fuck how crazy they are!

    ~from dusk til dawn

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Christine the bumblebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2000
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    didn't mean to kill this thread, sowwy frown

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    T-t-tuwongfu? Why do I get the suspicious feeling I'm being watched by someone I already know? Nah, it can't be. confused

    ------------------
    Lieutenant

    "I can't help but feel responsible 'cos I always knew that you were insane"

    "It's time for me to bend over and recieve my destiny"

    "Avert your eyes, children. He may take on other forms!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •